Sunday, March 31, 2024

Girlfriends - Giant Cake Birthday

Hello everyone, I am back with another bi-weekly challenge from Art Impressions.  This is for their Pop It Up! Challenge.  


With Pop It Up in mind, I decided to make an easel card that would fit in a 5x7 envelope with a lot of dimensional elements to it.  The stamp set I chose were Girlfriends stamp 4382 - Giant Cake Set for the main event, 5722 - Birthday Journal Set5793 - Mini Journal Birthday Set and 5455 - Birthday Buggy Set for the embellishment pieces.  



This is the card popped up.  I used double layer mounting foam on the sentiment for a solid base to support the card.  




This is the top of the card, how it looks when you take it out of the envelope. 

I added a layer of shimmer on the layer behind the image.  I used Celebration Layering Stencil from La-La Land Crafts and Nuvo Glimmer Paste in Moonstone, shimmer is always a must!  I also used the glimmer paste as accents on the candles, confetti, and packages to give it a little dimensional sparkle.  I also used my Karin DecoGel MilkyWay pen in white, I really love this pen.  

Copic colors used:
Yellow: Y11, Y13, Y15, Y21, Y23, Y30, Y31, Y38
Brown:  E11, E15, E18, E50, E51, E93
Pink:  RV17, RV52, RV55, RV66
Purple:  V91, V93, V95, V99
Blue:  B91, B93, B95, B97
Gray:  C1, C2, C3, C4, W1, W3, W5

I appreciate you stopping by!






2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite stamps, Lisa! Your card is so adorable!! Beautiful coloring! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, I love the bright colors and the stamp set you used. Thanks for joining the Ai Challenge! -Tasha

    ReplyDelete