Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Spring Color & Create Workshop Weekend

I had an amazing time last weekend participating in La-La Land Craft’s Spring Color & Create Workshop.  It is a fast paced virtual workshop, that is recorded so I can go back and rewatch anytime I want to, which is amazing for me.  


I am a bit on the slow side 😁, unlike many of the other crafty ladies who participated in the event, and I only finished two of the nine cards.  My others are still a “work in progress”, but I wanted to share the two that I did get done. 




The three teachers during the event are amazing artists, Irina Blount (owner of La-La Land Crafts), Martha Tucker (makes amazing mini albums and cards) and  Tamara Potocnik (all her coloring is watercoloring and is stunning).  I have taken several of these virtual workshops and have not been disappointed. 

Sorry for the fuzzy photos, not sure why that keeps happening ☹️. If anyone has suggestions on how to fix it would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you for stopping by ❤️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment