Sunday, April 14, 2024

Wanda and Friends

 Happy Sunday!

This was a great crafty weekend. I was able to participate in a local “Crop for a Cure” event, but on by an amazing group of ladies.  I look forward to this event every year.  My mission for this crop was to work on the latest Art Impressions bi-weekly challenge It’s Raining Cats and Dogs.  







I pulled out some Halloween stamps, I am going to turn Halloween in April a thing, similar to Christmas in July 😁. I used Art Impressions stamp sets #5190 - Fright Night and a retired stamp set, I believe the name it Wanda Witch. I love Wanda, she is very sassy!  I also used 5378 - WC Stone Creek Scene,  and #4967 - WC Fence Die. From La-La Land Crafts I used #8462 - Grass Patch die.

For this card I did a combination of Copic coloring and watercoloring.  I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and a palette to do the background and sky scene. The rest was done with Copics.  

There is also sparkle pen and it didn’t photograph well, I’ve learned for the next time.  I really need to figure out this photography thing, I guess that will come with time, at least I hope it will.

I appreciate you stopping by and seeing what I have done.  Hope you have a great week!




5 comments:

  1. Fun card, I love the stamps you used! Thanks for joining the Ai Challenge! -Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl, this is fantastic!! I love your combination of sets and that you're starting the tradition of Halloween in April! Absolutely LOVE your card!! Thanks so much for joining the Raining Cats and Dogs Challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sharon! Your comment means a lot to me 😁

      Delete
  3. Very Cute, love your card! Great addition to the AI Challenge!

    ReplyDelete