Sunday, March 24, 2024

Llama’s Fresh Flowers

 





Since I had so much fun with last weeks Art Impressions challenge card  Color Challenge #373, I decided to do a second card for the same challenge.    The colors for this challenge were navy, light blue, garden green, sunny yellow and a neutral.  I chose shades of gray as my neutral color choice. 

For this card I used #5511 - Floral Truck set as the primary stamp set.  I thought this set was cute until I started using it, then I fell in love, there are so many different ways to use it.  The second set I thought would be perfect to use for my vision was #5458 - Llama set.  These llamas are very fun and I used the small llama as the driver of the truck, isn’t she a cutie! From this stamp set I took the sentiment “Drama Llama Mama” and masked the Drama and Mama words, leaving only Llama to create the “Llama’s” Fresh Flowers sign.  I wrote in the ‘s.   

I used dimensional foam tape to pop up the flowers, side of the truck, butterfly, and llama sign to give it texture. It really added something to the look of it.

Karin Deco Gel pens in milky way white, and metallic silver, gold and red were used to add designs to the flower pots.  I used  Crystal Drops Gloss in Bubblegum Blush, Dandelion Yellow, Berry Blue, Apple Green and Sweet Lilac as a little drop flower filler (say that 10 times fast 😁).  Crystal Drops Metallic in Dirty Bronze was used for the “Llama’s” sign nail.  The coloring was done with Copic markers and since everyone loves a little sparkle, I added some Wink of Stella on the flowers and gray areas of the truck. 

As usual, I used every crayon color in the box, I tend to get a bit carried away🤣… Here is the list of the Copic colors I used:

Yellow: Y11, Y13, Y15, Y19

Green: YG01, YG03, YG05, YG09, G40, G43, G46

Blue:  B21, B23, B24, B26, B28, B29, B0000, B000, B01, B02, B04, B06

Pink: R81, R83, R85, RV52, RV55, RV66

Purple:  BV000, BV01, BV02, BV04

Gray:  C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, C10, W0, W1, W3, W5, W7, W9, W10

Llama:  E40, E42, E43, E44, E70, E71, E74, 


I appreciate you stopping by to take a look!




1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, how cute is this??!! I love the driving Llama! Adorable card! Thank you for joining our color challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete