Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Let the Party Begin!


After a long haitus, I have been back creating again as a well needed stress reliever.  
It works in miraculous ways. I was recently on the Art Impressions Blog and have decided to 
rejoin their fun challenges.  When I first started doing them I believe they were monthly, now 
they are bi-monthly to really keep me busy.


The week’s challenge is Color Challenge #373 utilizing navy, light blue, sunny yellow, a soft
 neutral and garden greens.  I choose to use stamp set 5280 - Practically Perfect Girlfriends set and 
5722 - Birthday Journal set for the balloons and banners. My mom loves the Girlfriends stamps 
and is always a request when she sends cards to her friends. 


I used Copics for the coloring and went a bit overboard on the amount of colors, oops 😂

  • Greens: G40, G43, G46, G20, G21, G24
  • Yellow: Y11, Y13, Y15, Y18
  • Pink:  R81, R83, R85
  • Blue:  B21, B23, B24, B26, B28, B0000, B000
  • Gray:  C0, C2, C4, C6, W4, W6
  • I also used Karin Gel Pen - White.  These are the best white gel pens I have used to date, they also have refills.  

If you enjoy challenges you should check out Art Impressions for some fun ones!


        

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, LOVE this!! It's so cute and fun!! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete