Monday, May 27, 2024

Friends Never Judge…..

 Happy Memorial Day!

This weekend has given me time to work on the Art Impressions blog Anchors Away! Guest Designer Challenge. I went for a beach theme with my favorite Girlfriends group.  


I used my Copics to create the ocean, waves, rocks sky and sand. The birds are from the Art Impressions #5069 - My Fortress Set. I wanted to use only Art impressions dies and stamps and since I didn’t have a sun die I created my own using the pendant die from the Art Impressions #5719 - FB Fence & Window Die and a circle die. Cut out a circle and wrap the pendant shape (I needed to cut out two of the pendants) around the edges of the circle and ta-da…..a quick and easy sun!  

For this card I used Art Impressions #3577 - Girlfriends.  With this set I took the image and cut out one of the girlfriends, sorry girl!!  I also used the “Friends never judge each other…. everyone else, however, is fair game.”  I love the Girlfriends sentiments!!!  

The Girlfriends needed some accessories using Art Impressions #5509 - Beach Accessories.  It is such a cute set.  

Because the inside of the card needs some love too, I included a few of the beach accessories as an accent. 


All coloring was done with Copics and I used Karin Decogel MilkyWay gel pen in white (gel pen ever, I do wish it came in a fine tip too but wishes do come true 🤣). I also used the Sakura Gelly Roll gel pen in stardust. This is great for fine shimmer dots.  




Thank you for stoping by for a visit!


1 comment:

  1. Darling card Lisa! Love the girlfriends too and your background is fantastic! Thanks for joining in on the Art Impressions challenge.

    ReplyDelete