Sunday, May 19, 2024

Another Year Older… No Prob-Llama

 Happy Sunday!

I missed a couple of weeks, this work thing really cuts into my crafty time!  I have a goal of making it a priority to block out time each week, some weeks I do better than others 🤣. 

This week I worked on the Art Impressions blog bi-weekly challenge Just For You Challenge.  What a fun challenge and I choose to make two different items using the Art Impressions #5458 - Llama Set. I love this set. It is super cute and can be so colorful. 


The first one was a tag gift holder.  I started with the Art Impressions #5132 - Tag Stitched Dies as the base of the tag, cutting two in two different shades of turquoise.  One for each side of the tag.  On the front I stamped the package / cake stamp from the Llama set on a white piece of paper then cut it down to fit within the darker shade of turquoise side of the tag.  The llamas were stamped and die cut. The balloons were from the Art Impressions #5491 - Front Porch Party Set.  One the back I used the tag die using purple and cut it in half where the tag started curve. I glued only around the edges so the gift card would fit inside decorating it with cactus from the Llama Set and the celebrate sign from the Front Porch Party Set.  Added some ribbon and sequins and it is ready to go!



The next one is a little gift box that can also hold a gift card.  I love little boxes, they are so much fun to do.  


I started with the La-La Land Crafts #8472 - Suitcase Box Die.  This is one of my favorite gift card box dies.  For the lid I used turquoise with pink on the side. The sides have banners from the Art Impressions #5719 - FB Fence & Window Dies and sequins and the top has an adorable llama from the Llama Set. 



For the base I used purple, and because I tend to be extra, lined in inner walls with turquoise and pink on the bottom.  I also added  the word Celebrate from Art Impressions #5722 - Birthday Journal Set and banners.  


All the coloring was done with Copics and the sequins were Simon Says Stamp - hr0920 Holographic Rainbow Sequins

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit and I hope you have enjoyed my projects!







2 comments:

  1. Super cute gift card holders! I love the stamp set you used and the gift card tag is a great idea. Thanks for joining the Ai Challenge! -Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable set!! I love the Llama Set and you've featured them perfectly! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete