Sunday, June 2, 2024

So Many Men ….

 Happy Sunday!

I worked on the latest bi-weekly challenge Art Impressions has going right now All That Glitters Challenge. Who doesn’t love sparkle, I know I do!  For this challenge I continued with my beach theme from last week by using Art Impressions #SC0653 - Beach Babes for the main image and sun (which is popped up) then covered it sparkle!  




I used several additional stamps - Art Impressions #5509 - Beach Accessories for the beach ball, umbrella, and bag. I also used Art Impressions #5120 - WC Palm Tree Set because this beach babe needed some shade to cover that rock on her finger!

The sparkle is glitter on the “sand”, rhinestone for the Diamond ring, glimmer pens for the glasses, ice cubes, bracelet, shoes, and accents on the bag and umbrella.  I also used a Copic Micro Liner .03 in black for the stitching. The dot accents were Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss in Caribbean Ocean.

Everything was colored with Copic markers except the palm tree which was done in Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.  

I appreciate you stopping by for a visit!

Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment