Sunday, July 28, 2024

Be Scary

 Happy Sunday!

This is the final stretch for the current bi-weekly challenge for Art Impressions - All A-Buzz Challenge.  I am doing a second submission using one of my favorite retired Art Impressions stamp sets #4521 - Be Scary.  She is so cute and so not scary 😁. 


Even though it isn’t Halloween I thought she was a cute addition to everything that buzzes. I also used #5414 - WC Small Rocks Set for the rocks,  #5190 - Fright Night Set for the spider web, and 5601 - Halloween Accessory Set for the spiders on the card front and for the background paper.

Coloring was done with Copic Markers, I also used Karin Decogel Metallic Pen in grey and Decogel MilkyWay pens in white, black, y. orange and yellow.

Thank you for stopping by.  Hope you have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, this card is just too cute! I love the Halloween stamp you used. Thanks for joining the Ai Challenge! -Tasha :)

    ReplyDelete