Sunday, July 21, 2024

All A-Buzz

 Happy Sunday!

This weekend I worked on the current Art Impressions Blog Challenge All A-Buzz.  For this project I decided to make a tag with a twist.  

I used #5728 - Mushroom Cubbies Stamp set for the images, #5132 - Tag Stitched Dies for the base tag and smaller tags. The fence cut in the middle of the tag is from #5719 - FB Fence Window Set Die.  Flowers are fussy cut from the Mushroom Cubbies set.  The bee “flying”in the middle is the front and back of bee from the same set with a string glued in-between to have it suspended in the air.  

Front of tag


Back of tag


If you enter the challenge you have the potential of winning a free stamp set of your choice!  The challenges push me to try different things and is a lot of fun. You should give it a try. 

Hope you like my project and I appreciate you stopping by for a visit!











2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Tag, I Love the little gnome! Thanks for joining the Art Impressions Challenge! -Tasha

    ReplyDelete