Sunday, September 16, 2018

Homemade Happiness



This card is for the 
Art Impressions blog challenge

I think I went a little bit over board on the circles!


I used the Homemade Happiness TryFold stamp set
by Art Impressions 
Here is how it unfolded.



I used a circle die to keep in the theme.






and finally




The inside of the card had to be dressed up too.

Copics used;

B21, B23, B24, B26
YG21, YG23, YG25
Y11, Y13, Y15
YR12, YR14, Y16, YR18
C0, C1, C4
E70, E71, E74, E93

Thanks for stopping by for a visit!






4 comments:

  1. Love your card! It's such a cool design how you used all the circles and used circles for the layers of the Tryfold! Awesome! Thank you for playing along with our challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you arranged the circles, it is interesting and catches your eye right away.

    ReplyDelete